Why does nothing rhyme with Linux???

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

BashPodder GUI

In case you have been following comments, Jon mentioned that he tried out my BashPodder GUI and he likes it a lot.

In case you listen to podcasts, you can obtain it here. (thanks to Linc for hosting it :-) )

Here's what you need to run it
  • A Linux Box ;-)
  • Wget (you probably have this)
  • Xdialog
If you don't have Xdialog, you can either download it from the site, or if you have Debian, get it like this: apt-get install Xdialog

Please note: there is this GUI that I made, and a GUI that Linc made. These are different. I developed mine seperate from his because I didn't like his GUI. I intergrated BashPodder and the GUI into one script so I could do things like progress bars and windows that alerted you as to the status.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home