Why does nothing rhyme with Linux???

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Six Months

Wow, I just noticed today that I've been blogging for six months.

I started this blog and posted my first article on July 1st (2005) and since then, I have posted exactly 150 articles (this will be #151). Do the math, that's a little under an article a day.

After being officially blogging for half a year, I like what I see. And now, I've outgrown Blogger.

You may recall that I mentioned a while ago that I was going to eventually move to WP.com because I was getting sick of Blogger... well, I'm still sick of it and I'm not moving to WP.com. Instead, I got in touch with the guys at f2o.org, and they said they could get me an account (which is nice of them, because new sign ups are not accepted at the moment). Their free hosting package includes everything I need to set up a WordPress blog with a good bandwith limit.

Now I'm just waiting for them to email me back, so hang tight. It shouldn't be much longer.

Who knows, maybe I'll even design my own template.

1 Comments:

  • At 12/05/2005 04:39:00 PM, Blogger Justin said…

    I asked them about that, and they said that it shouldn't be much of a problem anymore.

    My account is now pending, hopefully I'll get wordpress set up soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home