Why does nothing rhyme with Linux???

Monday, December 12, 2005

Another WordPress Update

Sorry for the delay, but better late than never (right?)

I have my f2o account and am currently playing around with WordPress on there. I know that I said I would be going with the Sapphire theme, and I changed my mind. I got under the surface and found tons of inconsistencies with it. Rather than spending hours making the site look alike, I just decided to get a new theme. I'm trying out the pool theme now, and I like it a lot. My only complaint was that there wasn't a slogan in there by default, but that was not hard to add in (how does "Attack of the Penguins" sound?)

If you have a spare moment, check it out and possibly leave a comment.

I'm currently seeing what technorati tag options that are avaliable. We'll see how this unfolds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home