Why does nothing rhyme with Linux???

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Sean Parsons is Back

I just caught up to episode 101 of TLLTS today, and I'm happy to hear that Sean Parsons is back, and is still alive.

What most of you (probably) don't know is that I used to be a journalist on TheLinuxBox.org (his website) up until May of this year. Sean Parsons just dissapeard without a trace, and none of us knew what happend to him. A couple weeks after he left, his website stopped working. None of us could log into the web interface to post, so we were (and still are) unable to change the site at all.

Today I got to listen to TLLTS and I'm glad to hear that Sean is OK. He explained that his web host changed his contract and gave him 250 megs of space, which is hardly enough for a podcast site. Because of that, nothing could be changed to it.

He also said that he's going to be starting a new site soon and start over, since his old one is out of whack.

I'm going to try to contact him and offer to be a journalist on his new site. I'll keep everyone updated.

1 Comments:

  • At 10/02/2005 08:44:00 AM, Blogger Justin said…

    I really like TLB show, too. My favorite episode was when he compared default Windows desktops to Linux (episode 3 or 4, I think...)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home