Why does nothing rhyme with Linux???

Monday, October 03, 2005

Hey, I Got a WordPress.com Account!

I've had it for a little while, but I guess I was too lazy to report it here.

But, I did obtain my magical WP.com invitation (a "Golden Ticket" as described in the subject line of the email) and I'm still deciding wether or not I'm going to use it. I really like the WYSIWYG post editor, the ability for seperate pages, instant publishing (I hate the way blogger publishes), categories, intergrated search, and tons of other cool stuff.

But what's the big problem? You cannot edit the template, which is where Blogger still has the upper hand. This means I cannot modify any part of the template, at all. I can only change what is modifiable in the admin interface.

Well, I'm still evaluating and (manually) transfering posts from here to there. Wanna see it? Come on, guess what the URL is!

For the sake of lazyness, here's a link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home