Why does nothing rhyme with Linux???

Thursday, September 01, 2005

TLLTS Episode 99, Check It Out

I just finished listening to episode 99 of TLLTS on my iPod today. Normally, I try to listen live as much as I can (which usually means I listen live about 3/5 of the time). It just so happened that I couldn't listen last night, but I wish I could have.

I found out (before I heard the show) that Jon Watson came on unexpectedly. I listened and, sure enough, they started calling him on skype at what seemed like a random point in the show (since there's not live chat to go along with it). Checking out the chatlog afterwords, this is what was in there:
21:12 < jon> <-- would like to come on the show
21:13 < dann> jon, via skype?
21:13 < dann> RIGHT NOW?
21:13 < jon> Sure
21:13 < jon> Sure
21:13 < dann> hold on
And like that, he was on. Pretty cool that they are so flexible (hey, there were no planned guests anyway).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home