Why does nothing rhyme with Linux???

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

TLLTS, Episode 100!

If you have any free time tomorrow night between 8:30 and 10, come check out The Linux Link Tech Show's 100th Episode! If you like Linux you'll love it. If you have listened to it pre-recorded before but not live, then you should listen to it live. It's real nice to have IRC to see what other people are saying in real time. They've been doing this since 2003, and currently are the longest running Linux show (I think even the longest running live tech show, but don't quote me on that) and they're doing their 100th episode. And from what I heard, they have a good lineup (and Jon may pop on again :-) )

Listen to the show on Binrev or Sysop using a media player like XMMS or Kaffeine, and be sure to follow along in the IRC. Fire up your favorite IRC client (I use Gaim, but most people like XChat) and join the server thelinuxlink.net, channel #techshow

I should be on IRC tomorrow, my username will be 'justin' (duh)

Congrats to Dann, Allan, Pat, and Linc. This is a real accomplishment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home