Why does nothing rhyme with Linux???

Friday, September 02, 2005

People Looting WalMart, Including Police

I came across this on digg (yes, another digg link).

It's a video off of MSNBC. A reporter went into a WalMart in New Orleans (at least I think it's New Orleans, but it may be somewhere else). He found that everyone was looting the store, including the police.
Reporter: "What are you doing?" (to a police officer)
Police Officer: "I'm doing my job."
R: "Taking shoes?"
PO: "No, I'm looking for looters."
R: "Looking for looters? And what do you do when you find them, because I see them..."
PO: "[unclear], that's all I can do with them now sir."
R: "They're all around us, though."
PO: "That's what I see, including you. What are you doing here?"
R: "But I haven't taken anything, ma'am."
PO: "But you're in the store"
And yet you can clearly see the Police Officer with a shopping cart full of stuff... How can she say that she's not looting?

It's getting crazy down there.

Video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home