Why does nothing rhyme with Linux???

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Back from Vacation

I'm back from my vacation, and I found something interesting while I was there.

I was in the Gift Shop across the street from my hotel. I peered at the beanie babies section, and I found a little penguin. Curious, I picked him up and looked at his tag. His name is, you guessed it, TUX! I guess this time it is a coincidence. His name is based off the fact that he looks like he's wearing a tuxedo. Anyway, I got him and he may become the logo for this blog ;-)

In other news, the first beta of Windows Vista is on MSDN. It is only avaliable as a 2.42 GB DVD (although I imagine they'll make a cd version for those of us without dvd drives). I'll try it out and post my thoughts on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home